This Gas Dryer Conversion Kit can be used to convert your natural gas dyer to use liquid propane. This kit includes (2) burner orifices, (1) regulator vent cap and (1) LPG conversion decal. This is a universal accessory that can be used across several brands; check to see if your model number is compatible. Installing this accessory will require basic hand tools, complicated disassembly of the dryer and prior repair experience. Consider hiring a qualified technician to install this conversion kit. If installing yourself, remember to unplug the dryer or shut off the house circuit breaker for the appliance before installing this accessory. Also make sure to turn off the gas valve to the dryer.
- Convert Natural Gas to LP
- This product is a Factory Certified Accessory. These three words represent quality parts and accessories designed specifically for your appliance. Time tested engineering that meets our strict quality specifications
- Package contains (1) Gas Dryer Conversion Kit
- Installation Instructions Included
- You will be redirected to Repair Clinic, which distributes Whirlpool® Factory Certified Parts.
- Tools Needed: Multi screwdriver, 5/16" end wrench, 3/8" end wrench and putty knife
||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .
Energy Star Rated: